Thursday, October 26, 2023

Minions Proxy

 







For this project, I started off by making a base minion proxy model which I then altered to create the three main minions: Kevin, Bob, and Stuart. After creating the minions, I moved on to the VR hands which I discussed what edge loops would be needed for animation and rigging with both our tech artist Livi and our animator Imani. Once those were done, I moved on to implementing my assets in engine and creating the necessary blueprints for them to be usable in VR. We also tested our environment and hands to ensure the scale looked as good as possible. I also did a lot of troubleshooting and testing with my other teammates and tried to ensure everything was on track and moving along as speedily as possible.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 1: Headmistress Schedule

 Project 1: Headmistress Schedule Week 1: Blockout + Flame VFX research Week 2: Final Sculpt + Flame Proxy Week 3: Retopo + UVs + First Bake...